osha logoOSHA, or the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, is dedicated to creating healthy and safe work environments. They do this by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education, and assistance.

If you are concerned about hazards or safety violations at your workplace, you may want to file a complaint with OSHA. You can do this through the online complaint form, by mail or fax, or by telephone. If you are requesting an on-site inspection, then you must file a written complaint. An on-site inspection will occur if at least one of the criteria on this page is met.

Although hazards and safety violations can be found in any workplace, the construction industry is particularly dangerous. Unsafe working conditions may cause construction workers to fall, be electrocuted, or be struck by an object. If you are a NJ construction worker and are concerned about safety issues at work, don’t hesitate to contact OSHA to file a complaint. The law protects you from retaliation for doing so.

If you or someone you love has been hurt in a NJ construction accident, you may be entitled to third-party compensation in place of, or in addition to, workers’ compensation. Get in touch with a Morris County construction accident lawyer for help. Manfred Ricciardelli has 20 years of experiencing handling cases for injured construction workers. He will help you each step of the way to make sure you get the benefits you deserve. Contact us today at 973-285-1100 to set up a free consultation.

Manfred Ricciardelli
Connect with me
Morristown Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment