While there are some general types of forms you can expect to fill out when you pursue a Workers' Compensation claim, there may be some specific to the state of New Jersey. 

The following are 3 types of forms that employees may need to complete when pursuing Workers' Compensation: 

  • Application for Informal Hearing;
  • Discrimination Complaint Form; and
  • Report of Non-Compliance. 

In general, you can expect to at least complete an injury report, along with a form pertaining to your earnings, and there likely will be forms that must be submitted regarding your medical treatment. 

Alternate Workers' Compensation Forms

However, there may be additional types of Workers' Compensation forms that have to be completed, such as a claim petition, review or modification of formal award, dependency claim petition and a few others. Each case will be different, so the required forms may vary. 

With the potential to fill out numerous forms, the process can become confusing. However, a New Jersey workers' compensation attorney can help you understand which forms are required for your circumstances. 

The law firm of Manfred F. Ricciardelli Jr., LLC represents good, honest people injured in work accidents, New Jersey Workers' Compensation cases, Social Security disability claims and New Jersey car accident claims. Call us at 1-973-285-1100 or toll-free at 1-877-360-0183 today for a free consultation.

Manfred Ricciardelli
Connect with me
Morristown Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment