If you suffered a broken bone as a result of a car crash in New Jersey, you probably considered yourself lucky. Even though you may not be able to walk for a while, there are many people in your situation who would never be able to walk again.
But even though you are thankful your injuries weren’t worse, you still have a lot of healing to do before you will be able to return to daily life. Your bills will pile up, your medical costs will increase, and you’re not going to be able to go back to work for some time. Should you consider a Morristown car crash lawsuit, or should you just try to get through it on your own?
The law team at Manfred F. Ricciardelli, Jr. know that you’re at a crossroads right now. That’s why we can tell you if you are a good candidate for legal action against the person who hit you. We can help you get payment for the costs of your bone fracture injury, including:
- Broken collarbone. If your seat belt has a shoulder harness, you may suffer a clavicle break due to the seat belt tightening on impact.
- Skull fractures. Broken bones in the skull can put pressure on the brain, causing cranial bleeding, contusions, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Broken back. Drivers and passengers can suffer extended healing times, loss of mobility or even paralysis if their spine is fractured in an accident.
- Pelvic fractures. The sudden tightening of a seat belt around your hips can put sudden pressure on your pelvic bone, causing it to snap or even shatter.
- Leg breaks. Broken legs are common in side-impact crashes, or in cases where victims become trapped in the vehicle.
- Hand and foot fractures. These injuries usually result from a driver’s attempt to brace for impact with his hands or getting his feet trapped between the pedals.
- Wrist and ankle fractures. Victims will often “torque” their joints in an unnatural direction during a crash, leading to sprains, tendon injuries and joint fractures.
Call us today at (877) 360-0183 or click the link on this page to begin your FREE consultation. The call is free, and you owe us nothing unless we win your case.