If you have a NJ work injury or occupational exposure, you may decide to call a NJ workers' comp lawyer for help. You will likely meet with a lawyer in an initial consultation to discuss your case and legal options. As you prepare for your consultation, you may be wondering what you should bring with you. To make your appointment as beneficial as possible, try to bring the following:
- Any correspondence from the Workers' Compensation Insurance Carrier about your injury
- Any correspondence with your employer about your injury
- Any treating medical records
- A list of names and addresses of all treating doctors
- A pay stub for the period just before the accident or exposure date
- Anything else you feel may be relevant
Don't worry if you don't have all of these documents; just try to bring what you have. To ensure you have as much documentation as possible, it's a good idea to make a copy of everything you send out.
At Manfred F. Ricciardelli, Jr., LLC, we understand how difficult life can become after a NJ work accident. Your payments may not have come in yet or they may have stopped before you're ready to go back to work. You may be having trouble finding the right doctor. Meanwhile, you're wondering if you'll be able to work again and how you'll provide for your family. We're here to help.
We invite you to come in for a free consultation at our office. Manfred Ricciardelli will help you understand your rights and fight to protect them. With his help, you'll be able to focus more on your recovery and less on the legalities of your case. To get started, call 973-285-1100 or fill out our online contact form today.